Research shows that pregnant women are more prone to dental illnesses. That’s why pregnant women should visit the dentist regularly for checkups. Here’s more.
– If you are suffering from dental disease, you can pass it to your child.
– Pregnant women with gum disease are likely to have underweight children.
– Poor dental health has been proved to be genetic.
– It’s safe to undergo dental treatment during pregnancy.
– Practise proper oral hygiene and avoid sugary foods when pregnant.
See the dentist for cleaning and screening for oral cancer.
Read more here: